Diamond Meadow Lodge – No. 36
Size: 40′ x 20′
Location: Diamond Meadow | Brean
A luxury two double bedroom holiday lodge located within the sought after Diamond Meadow Lodge Park enjoying a large conservatory to the rear and a garden adjoining the site pond.
Entrance porch* open plan lounge/kitchen/dining room* large conservatory* two double bedrooms with walk in wardrobes* master en suite shower room* family bathroom* upvc double glazing* gas central heating* further porch to the side* gardens to the side and rear* raised enclosed decking area* two parking spaces.
This attractive lodge is situated within the sought after holiday village of Brean and is within a short drive of local amenities.
This superb lodge has been maintained to a high standard by the current vendors and has the addition of a large conservatory to the rear, fitted kitchen with built in appliances, gas central heating and the garden backs onto the site pond. There is a block pavier driveway offering off street parking for two vehicles and the property is offered in excellent order throughout.
We understand that the current owners pay £300.00 per month as a standing order to M H R Hicks Leisure Ltd and this includes the ground rent and services (water, electricity, gas).
The lodge is available for 12 month holiday occupation.
The lodge must not be registered as a main residence and must not be let out for course of a business.
- ENTRANCE PORCH 13’0 x 3’5 (3.96m x 1.04m) :- Of upvc double glazed construction with upvc double glazed door to the :
- OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING/KITCHEN AREA 22’3 (6.78m) maximum overall x 19’2 (5.84m) maximum
- KITCHEN AREA :- Range of modern cream gloss base units and drawers with matching wall mounted cupboards over, contrasting worktop surfaces, one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit, worktop to the side with recently fitted Neff electric induction hob, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, space for washing machine and cupboard housing the Worcester combination gas fired boiler. Tiling to splashbacks, low maintenance flooring, two upvc double glazed windows to the side. Breakfast bar.
- DINING AREA :- Built in cloaks cupboard, radiator.
- LOUNGE AREA :- Three upvc double glazed windows overlooking the sides, feature ABX log burner on tiled hearth, tall radiator, television aerial point, low maintenance flooring, upvc double glazed sliding patio doors to the :
- CONSERVATORY 16’5 x 11’1 (5m x 3.38m) :- With upvc sliding patio doors to the decking area and rear garden and upvc door to the side.
- INNER HALL :- Radiator, low maintenance flooring.
- BATHROOM 6’7 x 5’4 (2.01m x 1.63m) :- Heated towel rail, panelled bath with mixer shower attachment over and glazed shower screen, vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under, close coupled w.c. half tiled walls to two sides.
- BEDROOM 9’12 x 9’5 (3.05m x 2.87m) :- With radiator, upvc double glazed window to side, large walk-in wardrobe with fitted drawer units, shelving and hanging space.
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM 5’5 x 4’8 (1.65m x 1.42m) :- With corner shower cubicle with shower over, low level w.c, vanity wash hand basin with cupboards below, low maintenance flooring, upvc obscured double glazed window. Radiator.
- BEDROOM 9’11 x 9’5 (3.02m x 2.87m) :- With upvc double glazed window to side. Radiator and walk in wardrobe with shelving and hanging rail.
- OUTSIDE To the front of the property is a brick pavier area providing parking for two vehicles. Two storage sheds.
To the side is an ornate wooden gate giving access to the lawned side garden which extends to the rear of the property and adjoins the site pond with various shrubs and trees. Steps up to the decking area where there is a :
- SECOND UPVC PORCH 7’3 x 3’7 (2.21m x 1.09m)
The decking area extends to the rear of the property with glazed screens.