UPDATE – 6th April 2021
Following the UK Government’s recent guidance, we are pleased to announce we reopen all of our sites on 12th April. Our gates will open at 8.30 am.
We are awaiting further clarification on the use of communal areas and shared facilities (including toilet and shower blocks), and we will advise on this as soon as possible.
As it stands, our toilet and shower blocks will be closed until 17th May, at the earliest. Therefore, units must be self-contained, which means using your onboard facilities. As a result, we are unable to accept tents during this time.
Please note these dates are subject to change in line with further Government guidance.
Stay safe, and we can’t wait to welcome you back to Diamond Farm soon!
Book with confidence with our COVID-19 guarantee
We all need something to look forward to during these challenging times, but we also know that you need to be confident that your money and holidays are protected.
Our guarantee means you’re covered if:
- The park has to close due to Government advice
- The UK Government restricts travel
- You can’t travel or don’t feel safe travelling
No-quibble refunds: If the park must close due to government advice when you’re due to be on holiday with us, you’ll get a no-quibble 100% refund.
Free changes: Change who travels or move the booking dates. You will only pay the difference if the new holiday’s cost is higher than your original holiday.
Credit: If you are not sure of your new dates, we will issue you with a credit, which can be used on a new holiday or to pay of an existing booking.
What we are doing to keep you safe
The safety of our staff, customers and the local community is our number one priority. Throughout lockdown we have been continuously reviewing all government guidance, working closely with industry trade bodies, local holiday parks, and health and safety advisors, to develop new guidelines and procedures on our parks to ensure we continue to provide a happy and safe place enjoy your holiday.
As a result, we have introduced the following measures:
- Social distancing procedures and visible one-way systems where required, with increased signage
- A signed way in, and way out, of our buildings to ensure you can socially distance from others
- Enhanced cleaning and hygiene procedures for site facilities and shared spaces.
- Additional pop-up handwashing/sanitisation facilities will be provided
- Our shop will be encouraging contactless transactions, with queue management systems
- Our cafe will be operating on reduced capacities to ensure correct social distancing. We will be offering take away food which will be compliant with social distancing guidelines
- Restricted access to Reception, which has screens installed.
- Encouraging contactless methods of payment, where possible
- Pre-arrival emails to help you prepare for your visit
- Additional training for staff